The 2020 CIPWG Symposium will be ONLINE October 7th
Did you know you can register for the CIPWG Symposium until Tuesday at midnight?
Use the REGISTRATION Button to the right.
Watch what you can on as it happens on October 7, and then login and view the rest at your leisure (webcast of the entire day) anytime up to a year later.
Already registered? Check out the Info for Attendees button to the right.
Psst!! I hear there is a really good song during the closing remarks — same great lyricist (Anne Rowlands) as in 2018.
ONLINE: What’s the Same and What’s Different?
The day has the same general components as previous Connecticut Invasive Plant Working Group Symposia:
– Continuing Education Credits — “CEUs” for many groups; and Pesticide Applicator Recertification Credits (reciprocal for New England states).
– Program begins a kick-off of general interest sessions followed by Concurrent Breakout sessions.
Differences with the online webcast format include:
– You don’t have to drive through rush-hour traffic.
– You don’t have to try to clone yourself to see all the talks of the concurrent breakout sessions because (NEW!) the webcast broadcast on October 7 will be recorded and paid attendees will be able to go online following the symposium and view sessions that they missed or wish to see again.
– The talks will have closed captioning (you can turn down the webcast volume in your home or office and read the text of the talks as they are aired).
Click on the links to the right to REGISTER or get more information about the PROGRAM; CEUs; and a list of our CO-SPONSORS
More information, visit https://cipwg.uconn.edu/2020-symposium/
Questions, contact Rose.Hiskes@ct.gov or Victoria.Wallace@uconn.edu (860) 885-2826