The following Pesticide Re-certification Credits and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available at the CIPWG Invasive Plant Symposium:
- CT Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) Pesticide Applicator Recertification: 5 Credit Hours in the following categories: PA, ALL (available for New England states)
- Certified Connecticut Forest Practitioners Continuing Education: 1.5 CEUs
- Certified Master Gardeners can receive two (2) Advanced Master Gardener (AMG) class Credits.
- Connecticut Accredited Nursery Professional (CANP) [Connecticut Nursery and Landscape Association]: 1 Credit
- Massachusetts Certified Horticulturist (MCH) [MA Nursery & Landscape Association, Inc.]: 1 Credit
- Northeast Organic Farming Association (NOFA) Accredited Organic Land Care Professionals (AOLCP): 4 Credits
- Rhode Island Certified Horticulturist (RICH) [RI Nursery and Landscape Association]: 1 Credit
- Subject matter appropriate for 4.25 hours of continuing education for Connecticut-licensed landscape architects.
- Tree Wardens Association of Connecticut: 5.00 CEUs