Pesticide Recertification and Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
The following Pesticide Recertification and Continuing Education Credits are available at the CIPWG Invasive Plant Symposium:
- CT Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) Pesticide Applicator Recertification: 5 credit hours in the following categories: PA, ALL (available for New England states)
- Advanced Master Gardener (AMG): 2 credits
- Association of Professional Landscape Designers (APLD): The keynote presentation has been approved for 1 APLD CEU. Each afternoon session (Sessions 1 through 6) has been approved for 1.25 APLD CEUs.
- Certified Connecticut Forest Practitioners Continuing Education – 2 credits
- Connecticut Recreation and Parks Association, Inc.
- Massachusetts Certified Horticulturist (MCH) [MA Nursery & Landscape Association, Inc.]: 1 Credit
- New York State Board for Landscape Architecture
- Northeast Organic Farming Association (NOFA) Accredited Organic Land Care Professionals (AOLCP): 4 credits
- Rhode Island Certified Horticulturist (RICH) [RI Nursery and Landscape Association]: 2 Credits
- The Connecticut Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects (CTASLA): Subject matter appropriate for continuing education credits for CT-licensed landscape architects